you an animal lover? Do you have a site or web
page dedicated to a special pet or animal? You
just may be interested in joining this ring!
There are a few rules for joining this ring!
First of all, this is a Christian web ring
dedicated to animals loved by God and His
Now for the "list" of rules:
1) Site must be family friendly. We are a family
all pages and links must be viewable by all ages.
2) Must not say anything hateful about anyone,
the love of God must be apparent at all times.
3) Must not malign other denominations (see
4) Must not include anything to cause distention
We're all on the same team here...
5) Must not express a view that evolution may
have been a
tool used by God. Don't blame God for the random,
chaotic nature of the theory of evolution.
6) Must not compare Jesus to men of great
historical significance; in other words, sites
that claim Jesus was just a great man like
Muhammad or Plato. Jesus Christ Our Savior is the
one and only Savior and is not to be considered
the same as earthly men.
7) Must not declare everyone is or will become a
god, e.g., "We are all part of the universal
being and will inevitably go to heaven."
8) Must not proclaim that all of the world's
religions are really offshoots of Christianity
and all are equally valid.
9) Must not claim to have received prophecy and
publish it on your site.
10) Must not be completely written in a language
other than and excluding English (We are sorry
but we only speak and read English and can't
monitor or screen foreign-language sites). If
your site offers different translations of the
site Praise the Lord for being available to a
greater number, these sites will not be deemed
unacceptable for this reason.
11) Must not contain objectionable, non-Christian
this would include but is not exclusive of:
transcendental meditation, astral projection,
white witchcraft, use of charms and crystals,
vampires, mystical creatures, tarot cards, wicca,
pagan, faeries, physic readings, astrology,
celestial healing, numerology, channeling, gods
and goddess worship, earth religion, ESP,
homosexuality, pentagram, new age, magic,
reincarnation, karma, metaphysics, nudity,
spells, automatic writing, rituals, vulgar
12) Must NOT promote links, groups, or other web
rings that support non-Christian beliefs. We
understand some sites must carry a banner ad
placed there by the server and we make allowances
13) If providing a guestbook, message board, or
chat area on your site you are also responsible
for making sure none of the above mentioned
things are left there during your time on earth.
14) Must display the ring code on the page
submitted, if code is not found site will be
15) Upon acceptance email address must be kept
current. If you change address please notify us -
we must be able to contact you with updates and
news of the ring or you will be removed from
16) Web site address must be kept current. If you
move let us know! If your page or the code cannot
be found you will be removed from membership. (If
you are having a problem, let us know we may
possibly be able to help).
That all said, if you agree to and your site
meets the above rules and you would like to join
our ring please feel free to click on