1. The best way to get even is to forget...
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tight...
5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they
ALL have to be maintained on earth.
6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5
days, perhaps giving "advice" to God,
isn't such a good idea!
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and
faith looks up...
8. Standing in the middle of the road is
dangerous. You will get knocked down by the
traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the
handwriting on the wall, claims it's a forgery.
11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of
a molehill just add a little dirt.
12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right
it's being the right person.
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut
that held its ground.
14. Too many people offer God prayers, with claw
marks all over them.
15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so
few people can hold it.
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and
then discover the prisoner was you.
17. You have to wonder about humans; that think
God is dead and Elvis is alive!
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every
now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are
19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes
progress when it sticks out its neck...
20. If the grass is greener on the other side of
the fence, you can bet the water bill is higher.
And last but not least -- God gave the angels
wings, and He gave